Boksburg, South Africa
When times are hard, we’re here to help!
In today’s tough economic times it can be hard to keep your head above water. Rising inflation and the increased cost of living can wreak havoc on your finances, making it difficult to make ends meet – especially if you have a bond to pay off.
If you are in financial distress and can no longer afford your bond repayments, you
are at risk of your property being sold at a sheriff’s auction – which will not only
affect your credit record, but also result in long and costly legal procedures.
When you’ve worked hard to buy a home of your own, the thought of losing it can be
heart-breaking – but if you are in trouble financially, making the decision to sell
your home now could mean the difference between restoring your financial standing
and losing it completely.
We understand how difficult this situation can be. That is why we have developed EasySell – a private sale option that is designed to help you sell your property and settle your home loan debt in the most stress-free way possible.
How it works ... EasySell makes your life easier because we manage the entire process of selling your property on your behalf.
• We make sure you get the best possible price for your home. We work together with a panel of approved estate agents who specialize in properties in your area and will market your home to ensure you obtain the best price closest to the current market value.
• We attract serious buyers by marketing your property extensively in the media, and through the online property marketing website, MyRoof.
• Once your property is sold and all the relevant costs, fees, and levies have been settled, the amount left over will be used to settle your outstanding bond amount.
• If there is a shortfall (in other words, there is still an amount owing on your bond) we will assist you in making an arrangement to pay it off, interest-free, over 5 or 10 years, depending on the shortfall amount outstanding. To help you even more, we will give you up to 10% discount* on the outstanding balance of your home loan account. The discount will only be applied in the event of a shortfall.
• Property arrear rates and taxes, levies, and the electrical compliance certificate can also be included as part of your shortfall (which means you won’t have to pay these amounts upfront).
Boksburg, South Africa